Equipment that is out of calibration cannot deliver an accurate amount of treatment. Through normal use your equipment can lose its calibration, causing the device output to become inconsistent. Also, common occurrences such as broken ground wires inside the power cord and excessive current leakage can compromise the safety of your patients and staff. Regular equipment checks and calibrations will often reveal problems and prevent them from developing into larger repairs.
To reduce your problems, Minnesota Medical offers a highly experienced, factory trained technical service department. Our skilled medical equipment technicians can provide maintenance and repair services either on-site or at our site for the majority of your equipment. We provide
- Annual service/maintenance agreements to cover your equipment care needs.
- Programs that will extend the original equipment manufacturer's warranty period.
- Discounted pricing for multiple site and equipment quantity.
- Repair for most of the products listed on our web site.
- We utilize HRS, AMMI, JACAHO and ANSI compliance testing to insure the accuracy and longevity of your equipment.
- Calibration verifications, Bar code labels for inventory, and Last / Next Service labels.
Call Us: 1.888.790.9686