Equipment that is out of calibration may not deliver an accurate amount of treatment. Through normal use your equipment can lose its calibration, causing the device output to become inconsistent. Let Minnesota Medical conduct annual inspections of your test and measuring instruments:
- Keep your machines calibrated and performing to original specs.
- Decrease malfunctions and eliminate costly downtime.
- Address small issues on a regular basis, before they become big problems.
- Care for your patients in the best way possible.
- Generate increased revenue by increasing profitable uptime.
Or, call us now: 888.790.9686
Most commonly calibrated equipment:
- Patient Monitors
- BP Testers
- Infusion Pumps
- Pulse Oxygen Meters